The Ozone Steam Sauna Therapy treatment involves the use of an Ozone Sauna Spa to infuse, transdermally, pure Ozone into the client’s skin cells. Ozone Steam Sauna Therapy treatments are known to promote relaxation, relieve muscle tension, and assist the body in the detoxification process, thereby assisting in the overall general well-being. As with all aesthetic therapy treatments, results may vary. Here's what is recommended for your treatments:
1. Drink 1-2 glasses of water (8oz.) prior to ozone therapy.
2. Do not consume any alcoholic beverages before ozone therapy.
3. Drink 1-2 glasses of water (8oz.) after ozone therapy.
4. Replenish essential electrolytes 30 min after ozone therapy (Magnesium, Potassium, & Sodium).
5. Replenish essential antioxidants 30 min after ozone therapy (Vitamins A,C, & E).
6. Understand that you will sweat, and it's recommended that you show up to ozone therapy in comfortable, light/loose clothing and bring a bathing suit or similar attire to wear during ozone therapy.
When not to use Ozone Therapy
Ozone therapy SHOULD NOT be used if you have had a recent stroke, an organ transplant, or if you are pregnant. If you have any concerns, then please consult with your doctor (we would be happy to speak with him/her, regarding heat and ozone concentrations).